AAT Membership is required in order for you to sit your exams and achieve your qualification – you must register with the AAT within 4 weeks on enrolling onto your AAT course.
Once registered, you will receive a unique AAT number (please remember to notify your training provider of your number), which will remain with you throughout your AAT studies and into your professional membership.
You will also have access to the MyAAT site which is where you will find lots of useful resources, such as:
- e-learning resources to help you understand key topics
- Green light tests, to test your learning on a variety of topics
- AAT sample assessments (mock exams), where you’ll get to use the same online software that you will be tested on in the live exam. The questions will follow a similar format and the assessment will be timed. A tip here is to download the answers document and check your answers as you go along. The sample assessments are a great indicator in terms of assessing your readiness for ‘the real thing’!
Other benefits of your membership include:
- Access to AAT forums where you can talk to other AAT students
- Access to AAT webinars
- Weekly AAT updates with the student e-newsletter “AAT Weekly”
- Quarterly AAT Student Magazine “20”
- Invitations to AAT events and other CPD and training sessions.
- Student membership entitles you to an NUS Extra discount card!
You can read more about the benefits of AAT membership here