You’ve got the right person – are they in the right seat?
As part of the assessment, it is too easy to take things for granted, in particular the actual skills that have been acquired by a particular qualification on a CV. Does that GCSE in English Language mean that they can spell properly and use grammar correctly? Does that GCSE in Maths mean that they have the numeracy needed for a career in accountancy?
We have a variety of initial assessment tools that we can make available to you.
Our own include:
- Initial Assessment: Literacy (Level 2)
- Initial Assessment: Numeracy (Level 2)
- Initial Assessment: Bookkeeping (Level 2)
- Initial Assessment: Accounts Preparation (Level 3)
BKSB assessments (online)
- English: Levels 1 and 2
- Maths: Levels 1 and 2
If you have just taken on a new member of staff but are not sure at what Level of AAT they should start, you can:
- Get them to complete the AAT’s Skill-Check here
and/or, If you would like to discuss this further do please give us a call on 01392 435349 or complete the enquiry form below and we will get back to you.