Flexible Accountancy Apprenticeship Vacancies
We regularly have a number of South West employers who are looking to recruit accounting apprentices.
Current Apprenticeship Vacancies
Albert Goodman, Chartered Accountants
Albert Goodman are viewed as one of the largest accountancy and business services firms in the South West, with main offices in Taunton, Burnham-on-Sea, Yeovil, Chard, Weston-Super-Mare, Bridgwater and Weymouth.
They currently have a number of vacancies for Summer 2018 (so if you are sitting A levels this year you are welcome to apply!)
For more information and how to apply, please click on the relevant links below:
- Yeovil: 2 vacancies – please click here for more information
- Burnham-On-Sea: 4 vacancies please click here for more information
- Chard: 1 vacancy please click here for more information
- Taunton: 8 vacancies please click here for more information
Alternatively, if you are interested in any of these positions, please email your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and answer the following questions:
- Why are you interested in an Apprenticeship in Accounting?
- How do you meet the skills and personal qualities required? Please give examples.
As well as the vacancies advertised above, we also know other employers throughout the South West who are always looking for great new trainees, so at anytime you are welcome to email us with your CV – let us know how far you are willing to travel, and why you are looking to start an accounting career. Please email email@example.com
Depending on if the positions in practice or industry the work could involve a number of different aspects including:
- Preparing financial statements for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Providing bookkeeping services
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Filing Companies House and H M Revenue & Customs documents on client’s behalf
- Maintaining a sales/purchase ledger
- Reconciling bank statements
- Using Computerised Accounting software
Trainees will have support and on the job training from the employer and Accountancy Learning. As an apprentice you would be a student of Accountancy Learning and study for professional AAT qualifications, with an aim to becoming a member of the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT)