Flexible Accountancy Apprenticeship Vacancies
We regularly have a number of South West employers who are looking to recruit accounting apprentices.
Current Apprenticeship Vacancies
We don’t have any vacancies at the moment, but please continue checking as there are likely to be more vacancies coming through very soon.
Employers throughout the South West are always looking for great new trainees, so at anytime you are welcome to email us with your CV – let us know how far you are willing to travel, and why you are looking to start an accounting career. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Depending on if the positions in practice or industry the work could involve a number of different aspects including:
- Preparing financial statements for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Providing bookkeeping services
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Filing Companies House and H M Revenue & Customs documents on client’s behalf
- Maintaining a sales/purchase ledger
- Reconciling bank statements
- Using Computerised Accounting software
Trainees will have support and on the job training from the employer and Accountancy Learning. As an apprentice you would be a student of Accountancy Learning and study for professional AAT qualifications, with an aim to becoming a member of the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT)